Interested in partnering with A.T.A.P.? Our network consists of 510 new car dealerships throughout the State that are looking to hire your graduates! Students can also be placed, during their senior year, for a structured learning experience. Some students may even qualify for advanced standing within the apprenticeship program.
We offer your students:
- $15 Minimum Wage
- Sponsored job-specific training
- Endless opportunities for growth.
Did you know?
- New Jersey new car dealers employ 8,300 technicians and need 12,500 more by 2026.
- New Jersey entry level technicians earn an average of $47,120 per year, $10,000 high than the national average.
- The top 10% of New Jersey automotive technicians earn over $100,000 per year.
- The average technician has little to no student debt when they graduate.
- These jobs are more “tech” than “auto”, with technicians spending as much time behind a laptop as they do under the hood or chassis of a vehicle.