The 2020 NADA Dealership Workforce Study, the organization’s eighth survey, is now open for enrollment. NJ CAR encourages all dealers to participate because your participation provides NADA with valuable data to report on the current trends in employee compensation, benefits, demographics, retention and more.
How to Participate
- Enroll at www.nadaworkforcestudy.com. You will need your Store or Group NADA Member ID. If you do not have this number, please call 800.557.6232 and request your ID.
- Complete a confidential online questionnaire
- Export and upload your Payroll File (no personal or dealer identifiable data is reported)
What Do Dealers Get For Participating?
All participating NADA Members will receive:
- An electronic copy of a custom comparison report for their store. This exclusive report provides the participating dealership with a Workforce Management Scorecard that compares and ranks the dealership against a peer group of other participating dealerships on key metrics related to compensation, retention and turnover.
- An electronic copy of the 2020 Dealership National & Regional Trends in Compensation, Benefits & Retention Report.
- One year of access to the Database Search Tool, an online customized search tool with archived compensation and tenure data from all NADA Workforce Studies for 60+ positions.
The Study will close on April 15, 2020. If you have any questions, please contact NADA at firstname.lastname@example.org.