Effective Monday, March 29, 2021, additional individuals who live, work, or are educated in New Jersey are now eligible to receive the COVID-19 vaccine. While dealership personnel are still not specifically identified as eligible, some employees may fit into one or more eligible categories.
The new categories include essential workers in the following sectors:
- Food production, agriculture, and food distribution, including grocery store workers and restaurant staff, eldercare and eldercare support staff
- Warehousing and logistics
- Social service workers and support staff
- Election personnel
- Hospitality, including casino workers and hotel/lodging staff
- Medical supply chain
- Postal and shipping service
- Judicial system
Beginning April 5, 2021, even more people will be eligible for the vaccine, including the following:
- All individuals aged 55+
- All Individuals 16 and over with intellectual and developmental disabilities:
- Essential workers in the following sectors:
- Communications, IT, and media workers
- Laundry service workers
- Real estate, building, and home service workers
- Retail financial institution workers
- Sanitation workers
- Utility workers
- Higher Education workers
For a complete list of who is currently eligible for the vaccine click HERE.
You can register on the New Jersey Vaccine Scheduling System website by clicking HERE.
You can also review and make an appointment directly with a vaccination location that does not use the New Jersey Vaccine Scheduling System by clicking HERE.