March 20, 21 or 22Grow EV Sales Profitably: Best Practices & Resources For Dealerships
Charging your phone, laptop or other electronic devices is easy, but selling complex electric vehicles (EVs) requires a bit more effort. REGISTER NOW to attend NJ CAR’s valuable seminar, Grow EV Sales Profitably: Best Practices & Resources For Dealerships, which will be held at three locations- March 20th in Newark, March 21st in Holmdel and March 22nd in Mays Landing.
• Learn a variety of valuable EV sales tips to bring back to the showroom; and
• Hear how the public utilities are planning to support the expansion of the EV charging infrastructure in their territories.
• Be among the first to learn about the EV Dealership Certification Program that NJ CAR, Plug-In America and ChargEVC will be launching later this year. This Program will provide in-depth sales training, as well as marketing opportunities to help every dealership maximize their EV sales.
EV sales accounted for 1% of all new vehicle sales in New Jersey last year, but State and federal mandates call for up to 5% of all new vehicles sold be EVs in 2019 and up to 22% in the years to come. There are dozens of EVs on the market right now and dozens more that will be introduced in the next few years. Manufacturers are gearing up to send those EVs your way in greater and greater numbers. Dealers MUST prepare for the challenge and the opportunities ahead.
Don’t miss the Coalition’s Grow EV Sales Profitably: Best Practices & Resources For Dealerships seminar. REGISTER NOW, by clicking on the most convenient date and location:
- March 20, 2019- PSE&G office (Newark)
- March 21, 2019- JCP&L office (Holmdel)
- March 22, 2019- Atlantic City Electric (ACE) office (Mays Landing)
We look forward to seeing you at one of these FREE, educational events.