A lot has changed since the Coalition last held a webinar discussing the NJ CAR Clean Program.
The Coalition held an update webinar on April 6 that touched on the following:
- Updated State and federal guidelines and regulations
- OSHA enforcement and investigations
- Handling formal complaints
- Written COVID protection programs/policies
- Streamlining employee health screening
- Employer responsibilities
- COVID Vaccines
- Current isolation/quarantine parameters
The webinar presenters were Breanna Esquilin, NJ CAR Director of Workforce Development; Greyson Hannigan, NJ CAR Director of Legal Affairs; and Charles Russo, NJ CAR Risk Manager & Safety Specialist.
Click HERE for copy of the slide presentation.
Click below to view a recording of the webinar: