The National Automobile Dealers Association recently announced that its annual convention and expo, previously scheduled for January in New Orleans, will now be held virtually February 9-11, 2021. Without the usual cost of travel and hotel accommodations, as well as a reduced registration cost for dealers and managers, more dealership employees than ever can now attend the show, virtually. All attendees will have access to NADA’s industry-leading education on current topics and much more, including:
- 60+ workshops and education sessions (live and on-demand);
- Franchise meetings with OEM partners;
- Keynote sessions from industry leaders and experts;
- Thousands of the latest dealer products and solutions at NADA Expo;
- Key automotive industry news and updates; and
- Exclusive networking opportunities attendees have come to expect at NADA Show.
Dealers and dealership managers from all departments, will find relevant tools and information to help boost the business bottom line. The virtual Expo will showcase hundreds of companies offering thousands of products, solutions and services in one place. Attendees and exhibitors will be able to connect through one-on-One Appointments and live chat functionality and take advantage of Show specials and Expo-Only Hours.
If you haven’t already done so, register NOW to attend the 2021 NADA Show at https://show.nada.org/2021/virtual/registration/.