Rosario Dawson (The Mandalorian, Top Five, Rent and Sin City, as well as the much-anticipated Disney+ Star Wars series, Ahsoka) has joined the New Jersey Auto Retailers Unite campaign for children with cancer and blood disorders as the celebrity spokesperson and is featured in a public service announcement produced by The Valerie Fund & NJ CAR.
More Than $282,000 Raised So Far!
We are 56% of the way to our goal!
If you haven’t already done so, please fill out a Donation Commitment Form and return it to The Valerie Fund. Your dealership(s) name(s) will be added to the growing list of participating dealers as soon as your contribution has been received by The Valerie Fund. Participating dealerships will be able to take advantage of following value-added benefits for ALL ROOFTOPS:
- Recognition of dealership(s) on both NJ CAR and Valerie Fund websites
- Rights to share the professionally-produced PSA starring Rosario Dawson
- Graphics you can utilize on Facebook, Twitter, Instagram & LinkedIn
- Collateral materials (poster, counter cards, window clings) for each location
- Right to use Valerie Fund & New Jersey Auto Retailers Unite logos
- Press release, print/television/radio ad & billboard templates
If you have any questions, please contact Brian Hughes, NJ CAR Director of Communications, at firstname.lastname@example.org. For more information visit The Valerie Fund webpage at https://thevaleriefund.org/.