NJ CAR’s Office Manager/ Controller Workshop Module #1 focused on Managing Workplace Risk Post-COVID. The webinar featured Dina Mastellone, Brigette Eagan, Young-Ji Park, Keith Krauss, Douglas Solomon and John Vreeland, all from Genova Burns, as well as Judy Vann, of JV Solutions, and NJ CAR’s Anthony Anastasio. The webinar focused on the latest updated labor and employment issues related to getting back to work in the “new normal” and the COVID-19 pandemic’s impact on your business. Topics covered included:
- Update on the Paycheck Protection Program Flexibility Act & Small Business Grants
- The Legal Duty Ensuring A “Safe” Workplace: The Latest from the State of New Jersey, OSHA and CDC
- Update on the DOL and Wage/Hour Issues
- Update on EEOC Return to Work Guidance & Health Information, Medical Inquiries & Employee Privacy
- What Plaintiff Lawyers Are Thinking: Avoiding Whistleblower, Discrimination & Retaliation Claims
Access the webinar slides HERE.
Access a recording of the webinar HERE or click on the screenshot below: