Cyber security threats, and the needed insurance, are more important than ever.
Understanding what puts your dealership at risk and how to protect it will put you a step ahead. Having the proper insurance is imperative, should you have a breach. Cyber liability insurance premiums are DOUBLING and sometimes TRIPLING, if you can even obtain a policy.
NJ CAR has put together a Cyber security panel that includes John Farley, Managing Director of Arthur J. Gallagher’s Cyber Practice Group; Chris Cleveland, Co-Founder of ComplyAuto, and Greyson Hannigan, NJ CAR Director of Legal & Regulatory Affairs.
The webinar will cover:
- Privacy and cyber security amendments to the Safeguards Rule
- Best Practices/ Policies for dealership cyber hygiene
- Dealer exposure in the cyber space
- How to be best prepared for your cyber renewal
- Legal responsibilities in the event of a breach and more.
Join us on Thursday, March 24, 2022 for an important discussion to keep your dealership protected and compliant.
Click HERE to quickly register for this timely webinar.