NADA Launches Dealership Lifeline Webinar Series
NADA has announced the first three webinars in its Dealership Webinar Lifeline Series, an initiative to help local dealerships navigate business and regulations in the coronavirus environment.
Each webinar in the series will provide important, timely information about coronavirus developments that impact dealership operations, as well as guidance on how dealers can manage their operations accordingly. Webinars are for dealers and affiliated industry partners only, and are not open to press or members of the media. If you are a member of the press or media, please do no register. The first three webinars, occurring this week are:
- April 1, 2020 @ 1:00 PM: Making Sense Out of the New SBA Paycheck Protection Program: Practical Considerations for Dealers
- April 2, 2020 @ 1:00 PM: The Federal Tax Implication of COVID-19: How the New Environment Affects Dealers
- April 3, 2020 @ 1:00 PM: Managing Cash Flow: Making it through the COVID-19 Pandemic
Other Critical Resources:
- NADA analysis for dealers regarding small business loans.
- Small business loan guidance from the U.S. Chamber of Commerce.
- Small business loan guidance from the U.S. Senate
- Department of Homeland Security’s Cybersecurity & Infrastructure Security Agency (CISA) updated guidance on critical workforce infrastructure
NADA has also issued revised FAQs on the Families First Coronavirus Relief Act (as of 3/30/20) reflecting the Department of Labor’s latest guidance.
Reminder: the FFCRA leave mandates take effect on 4/1/20.
Still more resources:
- U.S. Chamber Issues Guide on Applying for SBA Loans
- Be on the Lookout for Fake Coronavirus Tracking Sites Infecting IT Systems
- Stronger Together: Auto Industry Unites to Get Through COVID-19
For updates on the coronavirus and its impact on local dealerships, visit NADA’s Coronavirus Hub.